Coach Michaela's warm ups are very fun and functional. Prepping for high intensity workouts requires full mind/body engagement. We want your engine primed and your motor neurons firing on point before a hitting a workout like today's.
Ed is looking great in his sleeveless shirts while Coach Michaela sports her Project X tank while staying consistent with her workouts. Go show off those awesome arms that CLEANS, not curls built!
***Please make it to Andréa's 6PM "Snatches and Beer"session this Thursday as we will celebrate a certain coaches' birthday and set "Bar" PRs after!***
EMOM for 10 minutes perform
- 1 power clean & 2 push jerks.
- Heavy as possible with sound mechanics.
Complete as many rounds as possible in 9 mins of:
- 8 Push Jerks, 155/105 lbs
- 10 Toes-to-bars
- 40 Double Unders
Scaling option: 115/75, 20 jumping split lunges instead of double unders
- Immediately after 9 minute cap, perform AMRep CONSECUTIVE hang power cleans in 1 minute (weight of push Jerk)
As many reps as possible in 1 min of:
- Hang Power Clean
- Perform immediately after 9 Minute AMRAP