Why not? Aside for the aesthetic reasons, large indoor plants improve air quality.
There is general agreement among scientists that plants improve the indoor environment and are useful in fighting the modern phenomenon of Sick Building Syndrome (SBS).
No specific cause of SBS has been identified but poor air quality, excessive background noise and inadequate control of light and humidity are all thought to be important factors.
Because plants have large surface areas and exchange gases and water with their surroundings, plants can help tackle some of these issues.
Particular benefits of interior plants include:
- Reducing carbon dioxide levels
- Increasing humidity
- Reducing levels of certain pollutants, such as benzene and nitrogen dioxide
- Reducing airborne dust levels
- Keeping air temperatures down
21-15-9 reps, for time of:
- Deadlift, 225/155 lbs
- Box Jump (30 in.)
Every minute on the minute for 15 minutes:
- 2 Power Cleans + 2 Jerks (power or split)
- Post loads for each round.