Keep working on your muscle ups SV. So many of you are so close! Like a puzzle, put together the pieces needed to get to the top of the rings. Visualize it as a step by step process like hitting a heavy snatch.
- False grip ____
- Arch then Swing back ____
- Knee tuck then extend hip toward rings ____
- Pull upper body over hip with a GHD style sit up ____
- Stabilize at bottom of dip position ____
- Push your body up with a push jerk style motion with your lower body ____
When it all comes together- it is beautiful at the top!
As many reps in 12 mins as you can of:
- 150 Wall Balls
- 90 Double Unders
- 30 Muscle-ups Put your tiebreak times in the notes.
This workout begins from the standing position with the medicine ball on the floor and the Athlete standing tall. Using an additional ball, box or other object to check for proper depth is not allowed. If the ball is not caught between reps, it must come to a full stop on the ground. Bouncing the ball off the floor is not permitted. Every rep counts in this workout. Credit will be given for partially completed rounds.
Eat Czech food!
“Life's a climb. But the view is great.” ― Miley Cyrus