Not sure if we are lucky to be so close to so many food options. The Plant shopping center tests our will to stay on course with our nutrition. Out of all of the restaurants, there are a few that we can still stay on track.
- Famous Dave's- easy on the corn bread.
- Boiling Crab- hold the butter- it is actually margarine!
- Five Guys- Go protein style all the way, hold the ketchup.
- Johnny Garlic's- lots of choices if you want to go caveman, they have some wild game on the menu.
- Panera Bread- 3 words- spinach power salad.
- L & L BBQ- go for the low carb plate with a fried egg draped on top.
- Which wich- Create a healthy salad from all the options.
- Wing Stop- Go naked (wings)
- Krispy Kreme- once in a while.
There are endless possibilities. You can get really creative while eating out and staying on track. Stay the course!
As many reps in 10 mins as you can of:
- 30 Snatches, 75/45 lbs
- 30 Snatches, 135/75 lbs
- 30 Snatches, 165/100 lbs Snatch, 210/120 lbs
This workout begins from the standing position with the barbell loaded to the starting weight. In the Snatch, the barbell goes directly from the ground to overhead in one motion without stopping at the shoulders. This can be a muscle snatch, a power snatch, a squat snatch or a split snatch.
“Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” ― Orson Welles