Today is a scheduled rest day. For many of us, it is MUCH NEEDED! If inclined, come in today and fortify your strengths and work on what needs extra attention or just mobilize and stretch. If you missed a day this week or last week, we recommend making up one of the fun WODs to compare and contrast results.
- THE SATURDAY GYMNASTICS SESSION IS CANCELLED FOR JUST THIS SATURDAY. It will continue the Wednesday and Saturday of next week.
- CrossFit San Jose Throwdown this SATURDAY. Head on over to Campbell and support our Dragon Slayers- Jeff, Nicole, Larry, Michaela and Travis!
- REMINDER: THURSDAYS The CSV Box closes at 7:30PM
- Check out our up to date Google Calendar class schedule: http://www.crossfitsv.com/schedule/
- The NOVICE CLASSES are NOW HELD THROUGHOUT THE DAY TODAY (THURSDAYS). This will give new CrossFitters a strong foundation to build on- especially if you are a new member in our community and just starting your CrossFit journey.
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey