Today is a schedule rest day. For many of us, it is MUCH NEEDED! If inclined, come in today and fortify your strengths and work on what needs extra attention or just mobilize and stretch. If you missed a day this week or last, we recommend making up one of the fun WODs to compare and contrast results.
- We will hold a "Fitness Fuel" nutrition seminar in Later in the quarter. Date TBA.
- The first CSV member throwdown will be in MAY 12 at 8AM till 1PM, stay tuned for registration info!
- make sure you get your shirt or hoodie online store!
- Check out our up to date Google Calendar class schedule: http://www.crossfitsv.com/schedule/
- The NOVICE CLASSES are NOW HELD THROUGHT THE DAY TODAY (THURSDAYS). This will give new CrossFitters a strong foundation to build on. If you are a new member in our community and just starting your CrossFit journey.
- The BODYWEIGHT/GYMNASTICS CLASS is ongoing! It is scheduled for WEDNESDAYS at 4:30PM and SATURDAY at 8:00AM.
“Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” ― Lou Holtz