Our friends from CrossFit MILPITAS (formerly CrossFit Unlimited) posted this video from "Fight Gone Bad" fund raiser we hosted two years ago at the old box. It was EPIC.
WOD: Please be sure you are signed-in before attending class.
"Fight Gone Bad"
Move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. We've used this in 3 and 5 round versions. The stations are:
- . Wallball Shots: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
- . Sumo Deadlift High-Pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
- . Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)
- . Push Press: 75 pounds (Reps)
- . Row: calories (Calories)
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
Post total points to comments.